|1st VP- Programs||Toni Mascherin|
|2nd VP- Membership||Ginny Suever|
|Recording Secretary||Sonya Critser|
|Corresponding Secretary||Terri Tarter|
Why We Are Here!
Here is our mission statement.
Thank you all for being part of our club!
The Republican Women of Cary and Southwest Wake County
A member club of the National Federation of Republican Women
The purpose of the club’s membership shall be to:
1. Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
2. Disseminate information to all State Federations and local units. [NFRW]
3. Inform the public through political education and activity.
4. Foster loyalty to the Republican Party at all levels of government.
5. Promote the principles of the Republican Party.
6. Work for Republican candidates in all elections, including nonpartisan elections.
7. Support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee.
8. Perform any lawful activity not inconsistent with the foregoing..
The first luncheon of the Republican Women of Cary was held in November 1992. The organization became a member of the North Carolina Federation of Republican Women in 1993. Membership in the Republican Women of Cary & Southwestern Wake gives you membership in the North Carolina Federation of Republican Women and the National Federation of Republican Women.
Objectives of the Club
$35 annually (full membership)
$15 annually (associate membership)
1st Thursday every month, except June and July
11:00-11:30 Social 11:30-12:00Lunch
12:00-1:10 Speaker 1:10-1:30 Business
Prestonwood Country Club
300 Prestonwood Parkway, Cary, NC
|Lunch Cost||$20 for members, $25 for guests|