The first luncheon of the Republican Women of Cary was held in November 1992. The organization became a member of the North Carolina Federation of Republican Women in 1993.
Membership in the Republican Women of Cary & Southwestern Wake gives you membership in the North Carolina Federation of Republican Women and the National Federation of Republican Women.
Objectives of the Club
You must be a registered REPUBLICAN to be a member of RWCSW
Full Name (as it appears on the NC State Board of Elections Website): __________________________________________
Home Phone:_______________________ Cell Phone:_______________________ Email:____________________________________
Employer (if retired, from which employer or industry)*: _________________________________________________________________
*This is required by the State Board of Elections*
Your annual membership fee of $45 entitles you to membership in the RWCSW, NCFRW and the NFRW.
Mail to: RWCSW PO Box 1593 Cary, NC 27512
Make your personal check payable to: RWCSW for $45.00.
Full Membership entitles members to vote on club business. Associate members are support only. You many be a full member of only one NFRW club, but may be an associate of any other NFRW club. Men can be associate members.
JOIN HERE online or by copying the form below, paste to a new sheet, fill out and mail or bring to a meeting. Please note that paying online incurs transaction fees.
Why We Are Here!
Here is our mission statement.
Thank you all for being part of our club!
The Republican Women of Cary and Southwestern Wake
A member club of the National Federation of Republican Women
The purpose of the club’s membership shall be to:
1. Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
2. Disseminate information to all State Federations and local units. [NFRW]
3. Inform the public through political education and activity.
4. Foster loyalty to the Republican Party at all levels of government.
5. Promote the principles of the Republican Party.
6. Work for Republican candidates in all elections, including nonpartisan elections.
7. Support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee.
8. Perform any lawful activity not inconsistent with the foregoing..
|1st VP- Programs||Arnette McNamara|
|2nd VP- Membership||Lynne Daehler|
|Recording Secretary||Grace Purtell|
|Corresponding Secretary||Susan Sykes|
$45 annually (full membership)
$20 annually (associate membership)
1st Thursday every month, except June and July
11:00-11:30 Social 11:30-12:00Lunch
12:00-1:10 Speaker 1:10-1:30 Business
Prestonwood Country Club
300 Prestonwood Parkway, Cary, NC
|Lunch Cost||$20 for members, $25 for guests|
JOIN USING FORM BELOW