OUR PROGRAM IN AUGUST
FOR THE FILL THE FOOTLOCKER PROGRAM IN AUGUST, PLEASE BRING DVDs, MICROWAVE POPCORN AND CANDY, BUT PLEASE, NO CHOCOLATE!
CHUCK STUBER, CANDIDATE FOR STATE AUDITOR
Mr. Stuber is a graduate of NC State and UNC-Chapel Hill Law School. From 1985-2014 Mr. Stuber served in the FBI as a special agent and hostage- negotiator. Following his retirement from the FBI, Stuber accepted a position as the Chief Investigator for the North Carolina State Board of Elections where he served for a year and a half.
Mr. Stuber was involved in high profile white collar crime and corruption cases resulting in the prosecution of NC Governor Mike Easley, Speaker of the House Jim Black, and U.S. Senator John Edwards. These experiences uniquely qualify Mr. Stuber for the position of State Auditor and he will be able to expose and uncover a new level of fraud, waste, abuse, and corruption. He asks the citizens of North Carolina to give him the opportunity to show them how he can protect their hard- earned tax dollars.
If you've ever wondered about the statistics of voter fraud in NC and election violations, Mr. Stuber can certainly answer your questions!
The next Republican Women of Cary & Southwestern Wake luncheon will be held on Thursday, August 4th , at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary.
Check-in and social time begins at 11:30 am, with lunch starting at noon.
1. The cost of lunch is $15 for members and $20 for guests. You can pay by cash or check to RWC. It will help expedite check-in if you have a check or exact change.
2. The cost of membership is $35.00. If you're planning to attend the luncheon, you can write a single check for $50.00.
3. Reply early to guarantee yourself a seat as our club's membership has exceeded the room's capacity. If we reach capacity we will start a wait list. if your plans change, let us know ASAP so we can accommodate others that may be waiting for a seat.
Please RSVP to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Freedom is not the sole prerogative of a chosen few, but the universal right of all God's children." Ronald Reagan, 1985
Why We Are Here!
We enjoy each other’s company during our luncheon meetings, of course, but it was brought to my attention that it was time to reiterate the reason for our existence. So here is our mission statement, which you can also find on the first page of our bylaws.
Thank you all for being part of our club!
The Republican Women of Cary and Southwest Wake County
A member club of the National Federation of Republican Women
The purpose of the club’s membership shall be to:
1. Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
[2. Disseminate information to all State Federations and local units. NFRW]
3. Inform the public through political education and activity.
4. Foster loyalty to the Republican Party at all levels of government.
5. Promote the principles of the Republican Party.
6. Work for Republican candidates in all elections, including nonpartisan elections.
7. Support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee.
8. Perform any lawful activity not inconsistent with the foregoing..
2016 Executive Board