2017 General Meetings at Prestonwood CC
October 10 - Municipal Elections in Cary & Raleigh
November 7 - Municipal Elections all other towns and run-off elections for Cary and Raleigh if needed
Why We Are Here!
We enjoy each other’s company during our luncheon meetings, of course, but it was brought to my attention that it was time to reiterate the reason for our existence. So here is our mission statement, which you can also find on the first page of our bylaws.
Thank you all for being part of our club!
The Republican Women of Cary and Southwest Wake County
A member club of the National Federation of Republican Women
The purpose of the club’s membership shall be to:
1. Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government.
[2. Disseminate information to all State Federations and local units. NFRW]
3. Inform the public through political education and activity.
4. Foster loyalty to the Republican Party at all levels of government.
5. Promote the principles of the Republican Party.
6. Work for Republican candidates in all elections, including nonpartisan elections.
7. Support the objectives and policies of the Republican National Committee.
8. Perform any lawful activity not inconsistent with the foregoing..
2017 RWCSW Executive Board
President: Cathy Fanslau
acting VP of Programs: Toni Mascherin
VP of Membership: Margaret Confalone
Treasurer: Sheila Risk
Corresponding Secretary: Ginny Suever
Recording Secretary: Tony Mascherin
FOR THE FILL THE FOOTLOCKER PROGRAM IN October, PLEASE BRING:
Sunscreen and insect repellent
"Freedom is not the sole prerogative of a chosen few, but the universal right of all God's children." Ronald Reagan, 1985
2017 Executive Board
The next Republican Women of Cary & Southwestern Wake luncheon will be held on Thursday, October 5, at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE NEW TIMES!
Check-in and social time begin at 11:15 AM, with lunch starting at 11:45 AM.
Please have your checks to "RWC" ready to speed up the registration process.
Starting the meeting 15 minutes earlier will give our excellent speakers more time with you!
1. The cost of lunch is $15 for members and $20 for guests. You can pay by cash or check to RWC. It will help expedite check-in if you have a check or exact change.
2. The cost of membership is $35.00. If you're planning to attend the luncheon, you can write a single check for $50.00.
3. Reply early to guarantee yourself a seat as our club's membership has exceeded the room's capacity. If we reach capacity we will start a wait list. if your plans change, let us know ASAP so we can accommodate others that may be waiting for a seat.
Please RSVP to: email@example.com.
OUR PROGRAM IN OCTOBER
We want to be your ‘go-to’ site for news and investigative journalism.
To be America’s most reliable provider of newsworthy content that is accurate, complete, and clearly understandable.
Over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to grow our site and deliver fresh, compelling content. We are committed to exposing the truth behind media bias, under-reported corruption, misleading stories, and often-outright lies. We want you to learn about the truth behind stories that are important to Americans. We promise to provide in-depth, engaging, shareable, aggressively investigated, and exclusive content when possible.
We pledge to take a no-holds barred approach to investigating the details that many news media outlets leave out of their reporting. While we strive to maintain objectivity, we also know that some details emerge over time. As new information becomes available we will update our stories to ensure you have access to the facts. We promise to do our best to deliver the truth about the issues that matter to you. We will follow leads, report on the facts, and when possible, we provide sources for you to use in determining for yourself about the outcome of the reporting. We are not advocates of any political party or political organizations. We go where the story takes us.
We are a for-profit company. We will not discriminate. We will occasionally be controversial by reporting the truth. Our content providers come from many different disciplines; perspectives and political affiliations and we encourage a wide-range of perspectives in our reporting.